Breaking Phase Zero Breaking Phase Zero

AWWW YEEAAH! This is freaking rad guys! aboslutely well done! Everytime I go to create music I always imagine what kind of visuals it would go with and when I made 'Go Beyond' this is exactly what I had in mind! Just flashy power fights going beyond limitation. That's exactly what you did here, well done again.

oxob3000 responds:

Glad we could make your song justice :)

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

You know... I was expecting him to become batman at the end.

But still great flash! was a nice reference to the nightmares that place held and to the emotional scars it gave me.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! Heh you're not the only one to expect that, I heard a few people tell me this.

MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

This is why I ALWAYS avoid these egg quests when I can.... I'll do any quest except these massive pains in the ass.

I mean if it isn't the stupid bugs it's the stupid [something]preys and if not them it's the stupid melynx

TerminalMontage responds:

Bullfangos are the worst! Or.. Pressing the wrong button when you get to the box!

Fluttershy's lovely song Fluttershy's lovely song

Such an enchanting voice and sung with such grace... My heart melts for this.

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

WANT FULL EPISODES!!!

I had a nostalgia seizure for 15 minutes even though everything about this is less than a year old. I'd watch this every saturday morning!

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

awesome!!

giving a low score because it isnt an awesome cartoon is also wrong... i couldn't stop laughing!! great job egoraptor!

[Prototype] [Prototype]

nice job

Great job.. it's good to see a prototype parody since there's not many of them

Battosai810 responds:

I think there's two other on this site, and one of them is pretty lousy if I do recall. Glad you liked this one.